Freshbikes Fly & Buy Program
Cervelo is one of few bicycle companies that lead the industry with innovation in aerodynamics, strength and construction. Our Cervelo Fly & Buy Program combines Cervelo innovation with Freshbikes’ ultimate buying experience.
Freshbikes Fly & Buy: The Ultimate Purchasing Experience
When looking to purchase a cutting edge, high performance super bike, it's hard to find a shop that can provide the same level of expertise, and variety of options as Freshbikes. For years, cycling enthusiasts from all around the Washington D.C. Metro have flocked to Freshbikes for sales, service and the best bike fit around. Now out-of-town customers can experience the same buying experience that the locals do with our Fly & Buy Program.
For our out-of-town customers this is your chance to fly into Washington DC and purchase your brand new road or mountain bike from one of the nations top dealers. This is an all-inclusive program that is FREE as part of your purchase of one of our top of range dream bikes, and includes:
- Ground transportation to/from Washington DC Airports, Dulles International and Reagan National
- One night accomodations at a three-star hotel withing walking distance to the store
- Complete 3D Custom road bike fit
- Complimentary lunch at a contemporary restaurant
- Guided shakedown ride through Washington D.C.
- Complimentary bike boxing for travel home
For more information, or to schedule your Cervelo Fly & Buy, please contact our Program Administrator, Jason Walder.
The program starts with your arrival via air to one of Washington DC’s, two major airports, Dulles International Airport (IAD) or Reagan National Airport (DCA). Upon arrival you will be shuttled from the airport directly to our store. Once at the shop you will be met with our team of experts who will take you through the bike delivery process.
You will then be escorted to meet Clovis Andersen, our legendary Fitting Director, who will spend the next several hours with you during our customized Three-Dimensional Bike Fit which includes:
- Rider History Interview
- 23-Point physical assessment; which will allow the fitter to understand your body’s bio-mechanical capabilities
- Foot stability assessment & foot bed fitting
- Dynamic fit video capture utilizing the latest in Dual-Angle Technical Assessment (DATA) technology. This two-angle video capture, allows our fitter to capture your riding position, dynamic hip, knee and foot alignment and make adjustments as necessary
After your bike fit, a member of our staff will treat you to a complimentary lunch at a contemporary restaurant just blocks from the store. While at lunch your bike will be prepped and final adjustments made.
After lunch, a member of our staff will escort you on a shakedown ride through Washington DC, complete with stunning views of the monuments. During the ride we will explain all the performance aspects of your new dream bike and answer any questions you may have.
Upon returning from your shakedown ride, our staff will take you to your complimentary overnight accommodation, at a three-star hotel, which is within walking distance of the shop. Overnight your bike will be painstaking boxed for it’s trip home..
Finally, the next morning you and your bike will be shuttled back to the airport for your trip home.
This program is offered exclusively to our out-of-town customers wishing to purchase a new top of range bicycle. For more information, or to schedule your Freshbikes Fly & Buy experience, please contact our Program Administrator, Jason Walder.